Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Delicate Chic

 I am a big fan of vintage lace and long strands of pearls are my signature. I adore them. Here I used a mix of lace and pearls to create a very delicate chic feel. The black textured tights and black slip added a layer of moodiness to the look. The fur coat was on loan from Letron, it added a luxury that off set the innocence of the lace. 

Eva is one of my favorite models ever, her attitude is always spot on with the style and here she exudes a very brooding, yet somehow hopeful energy.  Steffani, from the hair studio 108 created the perfect 60s inspired hair style with sweeping bangs and messy strands for a sexy effect. Eva did her own make up for this shoot (she is a professional make up artist by trade) and I love the nude lips and dark smokey eyes...  Bebe Jacobs captured the look in such a bright honest clarity... she rocks!

Credits: 
Make-up: E Gonzalez Va
Model: E Gonzalez Va
Wardrobe Stylist: Corey Tess Trujillo


1 comment:

  1. wow! these photos are lovely!
    love the lace dress <3


    http://mary-jane-girl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete